COMPUTEX 2017, TAIPEI, TAIWAN, – May 30th, 2017 - CORSAIR®, a world leader in enthusiast memory, PC components and high-performance gaming hardware today announced the new CORSAIR K68 mechanical gaming keyboard. Continuing CORSAIR’s commitment to mechanical keyswitch quality, the K68 uses 100% CHERRY MX LED-lit mechanical keyswitches, combining them with a per-key silicone rubber shield to make the K68 both dust and water resistant tested to an IP32 rating. Preserving all the mechanical touch and feel that has made CHERRY switches gamer’s first choice, K68 also boasts per-key dynamic back-lighting and dedicated multimedia controls, allowing for simple customization and on-the-fly audio adjustment. CORSAIR K68 - ready for everything you, or your games, can throw at it.
It can happen to any gamer’s setup. In a brief lull in the action you reach for a drink or snack, only for an unseen threat to suddenly appear on screen. As you instinctively reach for your WASD keys to respond, it’s already too late to stop your falling snack or spilling beverage and the loss is often much greater than just a round, quest or mission. CORSAIR K68 was designed with those moments in mind, surrounding its CHERRY MX Red mechanical key switches with individual silicone rubber shields to allow spills to flow right through and keep dust and grime out.
While it’s designed to survive action outside of the game, the K68 also has everything you need to enable a high-performance gaming experience. Per-key red LED dynamic backlighting is completely configurable using CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) software, allowing gamers to choose from a wide-range of dazzling pre-set lighting effects, or download hundreds of user-made profiles. CUE also enables in-depth Macro support, allowing any key on K68 to be remapped to any other command or complex multi-function macros. Dedicated volume and multi-media controls put play, pause and skip at the touch of a button to minimize alt-tabs and interruptions, while dedicated windows-key-lock and lighting brightness buttons eliminate distractions or interruptions when you need to focus most.
Water resistant, dust resistant and made for gaming, K68 is mechanically tough.
- 100% CHERRY MX Red keyswitches: Gold contact CHERRY MX mechanical gaming keyswitches deliver the ultimate competitive advantage.
- Dust and spill resistant: Help protect from accidents so your gameplay never has to stop.
- Dynamic backlighting: Brilliant RED backlighting enhances the experience with virtually unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Dedicated volume and multimedia controls: Adjust audio on-the-fly, without interrupting your game.
- 100% Anti-ghosting with full key rollover: No matter how fast your in-game actions are, every keypress registers correctly.
- Fully programmable with CUE: Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR Utility Engine (CUE) enables sophisticated macro programming and dynamic lighting effects.
- Windows Key lock mode: Stay focused and prevent accidental Windows and Context Menu key presses.
Availability, Warranty and Pricing:
The CORSAIR K68 is available immediately from the CORSAIR network of authorized retailers and distributors, initially only in North America, China and South Korea. CORSAIR K68 is backed by a two-year warranty and the CORSAIR worldwide customer support network.
For up-to-date pricing, please refer to the links below or contact your local CORSAIR sales or PR representative.
To view the launch video for K68, please visit:
For more information on the CORSAIR K68, please visit:
Founded in 1994, CORSAIR supplies high-performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DDR3 and DDR4 memory upgrades, computer cases, PC cooling products, gaming headsets, gaming keyboards, gaming mice, power supply units, USB flash drives, solid-state drives and system monitoring and control devices.