QNAP® Systems, Inc. (QNAP), a leading computing, networking, and storage solution innovator, today announced that its software-defined cloud NAS solution - QuTScloud - is now available on Alibaba Cloud Marketplace through license subscription.
QuTScloud enables users to optimize their cloud data usage while enabling feature-rich NAS functionalities in the cloud – providing key benefits for enterprises seeking to capitalize on their cloud-based data. Users can quickly start QuTScloud by running it on an Elastic Compute Service (ECS) instance.
“We are happy to work with Alibaba Cloud to bring our unique and affordable cloud NAS solution to the Alibaba Cloud Marketplace,” said Aseem Manmualiya, Product Manager of QNAP, adding, “QuTScloud offers a great option for Alibaba Cloud users who want to centrally manage their various cloud data while benefiting from greater price-performance flexibility.”
QuTScloud can be easily setup and started in three simple steps:
- Launch QuTScloud as an ECS instance from the Alibaba Cloud Marketplace.
- Purchase a license from the QNAP Software Store. Watch tutorial
- Generate a QuTScloud license key using the QNAP License Manager and initialize QuTScloud. Watch tutorial
QuTScloud provides users with a near-identical user experience and feature set as QTS, the QNAP NAS operating system. The inclusive App Center offers a wide range of free and premium apps for boosting cloud NAS functionality and adding more features. Key features of QuTScloud include:
- Easily access files using CIFS/SMB, NFS, AFP, and iSCSI protocols.
- Mount data to QuTScloud instance from major cloud storage (via HBS, HybridMount or VJBOD Cloud).
- Streamline backup and restoration processes with snapshots and versioning.
- Quickly find files with Qsirch – QNAP’s comprehensive search engine.
For more information about QuTScloud, please visit: https://www.qnap.com/go/solution/qutscloud/