Acer first showed off its Predator CG437K P 43-inch 4K UHD VRR gaming monitor with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 144Hz refresh and 1ms response rate at its annual next@acer event back in April. At long last it has now started to ship this attractive large format gaming display (LFGD), at least in the US where it is listed on Amazon.
To recap, this is an expansive monitor with impressive specs that, at 43-inches in diagonal could be a bit big for many desks, and might be considered small nowadays for larger living rooms. Nevertheless, if it fits your environment the Acer Predator CG437K P gaming monitor has plenty of attractions, as highlighted below:
- 43-inch 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) widescreen using VA type panel
- Nvidia G-Sync Compatible, and supports FreeSync - tear free gaming
- Refresh rate: 120Hz (Overclocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- Response time: 1ms
- High brightness and contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 1000
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Colour Gamut, Colour Delta E<1
- Light sensor for environmental adjustment. Proximity sensor for power saving
- RGB Light Sense Strip (up to 4 detachable magnetic strips) which can react to game visuals
- Nine presets
- 2 speakers, 10 watts per speaker
- Comes with substantial metal stand but is VESA mountable
- Remote control included
- Ports: 2 x Display Port 1.4, 3 x HDMI v2.0, Audio Out, 2 x USB 3.0 Ports & 2 x USB 2.0 Ports.
Cables provided for 2 x Display Port, USB Type-C and USB.
At the time of writing the Acer Predator CG437K P gaming monitor is listed at $1,499.99 on Amazon US. I'm not sure if the quoted approx 6 week lead time is due to me being in the UK. At launch we were told this monitor would be coming to Europe during this quarter.