Following the raging success that was the previous Sapphire competition, we've teamed up with Sapphire once more to bring you the company's latest and greatest.
And yes, it is indeed great - the Sapphire Radeon HD 5970 OC, a beast of a card. The fastest in the world right now in fact. And while that crown will inevitably be lost somewhere down the line, for now, here's your chance to get hold of one and exercise some serious bragging rights.
To get involved in the competition, and be in with a chance of winning, figure out the answer to this question:
What is the core clock speed of Sapphire's HD 5970 OC?
The competition closes on 17th December 2009, terms and conditions are below. HEXUS and Sapphire wish everyone good luck!
Rules and Regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 17th Dec 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- UK residents only
- The prize is one Sapphire Radeon HD5970 OC.
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions