Thinking about upgrading your PC? Then how about a helping hand courtesy of HEXUS and Enermax?
Founded in 1990, Enermax is one of the most experienced hardware manufacturers. With high-quality power supplies, stylish cases and strong cooling solutions, the brand has built up an excellent reputation around the world. Following the big demand, Enermax now presents a new line-up of powerful gaming products.
Benjamin Schäfer, Marketing/PR Team Leader at Enermax Europe, explains the strategy behind this new product concept: "We aim to reinforce the brand's position in gaming market. Therefore, we have developed a special product line that follows gamers' needs. Our new slogan 'Ahead of the Game' emphasizes the forward-looking design which fulfills the highest demands in terms of quality and reliability. With Enermax gaming products, you will be able to play your games on the top level. They support the latest high-end gaming machines and offer you leading technology for the pure joy of gaming. Until the end of the year, we will continuously extend the gaming line with chassis, power supplies, CPU coolers as well as case fans."
To celebrate the launch of Enermax's new product concept, we have a trio of gaming bundles up for grabs, each worth around £300! All three bundles contain an iVektor tower chassis, a 750W Revolution X’t power supply, a Liqtech 120 liquid CPU cooler and a pair of blue T.B.Vegas Single 120mm fans! For more info on the Enermax range visit http://www.enermax.co.uk/
Some of these products are yet to be released, so this is a great chance to bag some cutting-edge hardware. Want to be in with a chance of winning? All you need to do is answer this simple question:
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to European HEXUS readers (inc. UK and Ireland) aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, October 23, 2013.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 27, 2013. The winner must claim their prize within 14 working days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of three Enermax gaming bundles, each containing 1x iVektor chassis, 1x 750W Revolution X’t PSU, 1x Liqtech 120 liquid cooler and 2x blue T.B.Vegas Single fans.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.