This one's for you, fellow HEXITES! To celebrate the launch of our new community forums, we've teamed up with be quiet! to give three members the chance to bag an award-winning Straight Power E9 680W power supply.
That's right - this competition is exclusive to HEXUS forum members! It's our way of saying thank you for making our community one of the most welcoming, entertaining and informative destinations on the web.
Our in-depth review called the Straight Power E9 a "well-thought-out unit that ticks practically all the boxes," and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning one is post your current system specification (along with which PSU you use) in this forum thread.
Every existing forum member with at least 25 posts will automatically be entered into our prize draw, and we ask only one thing in return; if you're a winner, come back and tell us what you make of the prize. We'd love to know what you think of the PSU (did it make a difference to your PC?) and a couple of pictures wouldn't go amiss! You can't say fairer than that, can you?
Terms & conditions
- The competition is open to HEXUS forum members who registered before April 13, 2012 and have at least 25 posts
- The three winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, April 29, 2012
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official forum thread
- The prize is one of three be quiet! Straight Power E9 680W CM power supplies
- In event of any dispute, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- HEXUS will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions