In partnership with the fine folk at iiyama, we're giving all our UK readers the opportunity to bag a curved gaming monitor!
Four gorgeous displays, wouldn't you say? To be in with a chance of winning one simply answer the following question to enter our prize draw and remember to click through to Facebook for a second entry. Thanks for taking part and good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to eligible HEXUS readers in the UK aged 16 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by 09:00 London time on the closing date, September 6, 2021.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by September 13, 2021. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- First prize is an iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU-B1.
- Second prize is an iiyama G-Master GB3266QSU-B1.
- Third prize is an iiyama G-Master GB2466HSU-B1.
- Fourth prize is an iiyama G-Master G2466HSU-B1.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.
- A full GDPR declaration is available on this page.