Press releaseConspiracy Entertainment Europe is pleased to announce that they have secured the European publishing rights from NoWay Studio, Poland, to their latest release C.O.R.E. The game is a dynamic fast paced, action packed, first-person shooter for Nintendo DS that will be instantly familiar to everyone who loves classic single player / team based shooter games.
For the last 11 months, NoWay Studio has been busy pushing the limits of the Nintendo DS with amazing full 3D animations and visual effects. This “next generation” title is the first game to bring the FPS experience so familiar to PC gamers, to the Nintendo handheld gameing machine. The team have created a complex of buildings, underground passageways and chambers where players can roam freely battling with a variety of enemies and bosses. Each of the levels is introduced by an in-game movie setting out the objective ahead. Each building or tunnels complex can be completed in a variety of ways allowing the players to discover new weapons, passageways, hiding places and solutions each time the game is played.
As a marine, you are sent on a mission into the government C.O.R.E. lab complex. The complex was built on the site of a meteor which smashed into the desert some 20 years previously. The facility was built so that government scientists could investigate the impact; everything had been going to plan until 2 weeks ago when all contact was lost. Your mission to investigate why contact has been lost with the facility will be complex and dangerous; the lab covers many levels with offices above ground and chambers below dug deep into the desert bedrock.
The final solution will take place deep down underneath the earth where it is believed that the scientists tunnelled into the remains of the meteor itself. When you and your team reach the final level you will have to face a danger that is a threat for the whole of Mankind.
- Fully 3D action across huge levels pushes the DS to its limits.
- Enemies ranging from insane marines and mad scientist to big deadly mutants.
- A variety of weapons must be collected to complete the levels; conventional weapons like hand guns, shotguns and rocket launchers must be handled along with experimental weapons like the plasma gun.
- The detailed world in side the base will require players to master interactive tools like switches, controllers, access cards and video cameras.
- DS networking is fully supported allowing local team play in modes like Death Match, Team Arena or Capture the Flag. Single card will allow up to 4 players in multiplayer mode.