Competition time is upon us once more, hooray! We've got two HIS HD 5750 iCooler IV graphics cards to give away, so we want to furnish two lucky people with a brand new DX11 card.
The card features iCooler IV cooler technology, a dual-slot design that pushes a large amount of air over the card's expansive heatsink, in order to keep the card cool whilst staying quiet.
If you've got a penchant for ridiculously large displays, you'll be please to know that ATI Eyefinity is supported, and it comes with DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort outputs.
Want in on the action? To be in with a chance of winning, all you have to do is answer the following question correctly...
What is the memory throughput on the HIS HD 5750 iCooler IV?
If you need a little help figuring it out, visit the HIS product page - the answer will soon come to you :)
Now, fill out the entry form and cross your fingers. You have until the 19th March to enter. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 19th March 2010
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is one of two HIS HD 5750 iCooler IV graphics card HIS.
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK only, who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions