Introducing the Z490 DARK K|NGP|N Edition, now the premier motherboard in EVGA's Z490 lineup. The Z490 DARK K|NGP|N is a limited-edition motherboard that features validated support for memory speeds at 5000MHz+ (OC), and a collectable retail box hand-signed by K|NGP|N himself.
The EVGA Z490 DARK K|NGP|N is also packaged with an 18-phase power design, right-angled connectors, and an Intel® 2.5 GbE NIC to ensure that the only limitation of your Z490 DARK K|NGP|N is your imagination. The Z490 DARK K|NGP|N is a masterwork of design and engineering, bringing the best performance and stability available on the Z490 chipset.
This motherboard is feature-packed with everything gamers and overclockers demand:
- 18-Phase Digital VRM
- Supports up to 64GB Memory at up to 5000MHz+ (OC)
- Dual 110mm M.2 slots with Intel® Optane® Support for NVMe SSDs.
- Mini-DisplayPort Output
- Integrated WiFi 6 / BT 5.1
- Intel® 2.5 GbE NIC + Intel® 1 GbE NIC
- NVIDIA® SLI® Ready with Metal-Reinforced PCIe Slots
- U.2 Port for NVMe SSDs
- ARGB and RGB Headers to configure up to 125 LEDs via EVGA ELEET X1
- 7.1 Channel High-Definition Audio
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C Header
- Onboard Clear CMOS, Power, and Reset Buttons
- Triple Switchable BIOS
- Dual Post Code boxes to display temperatures and voltages
- BIOS flashing support without a CPU
- Full Diagnostic LED Suite + Dual ProbeIt Connectors
- EVGA's latest GUI BIOS with OC Robot and In-BIOS Stress Testing
- + Many more features that make the OC life much easier
The EVGA Z490 DARK K|NGP|N is fully supported by EVGA ELEET X1, the next generation of motherboard tuning utilities. Featuring a brand new UI, completely new codebase, and simple to use interface, EVGA motherboards have never been easier to overclock or monitor.
To learn more about the EVGA Z490 DARK K|NGP|N Edition, visit https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=131-CL-E499-KP.
To learn more about EVGA Z490 motherboards, visit https://www.evga.com/articles/01409/evga-z490/.
EVGA is the #1 NVIDIA authorized partner in channel sales throughout North America. Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, a 90 day Step-Up program, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders. With headquarters in Brea, CA, EVGA's global coverage includes EVGA GmbH in Munich, EVGA LATAM in Miami, and EVGA Hong Kong. For further information online about EVGA, visit https://www.evga.com.