Hamburg 27. September 2018 ENERMAX introduces the second generation of Liqtech TR4 coolers.
In cooperation with AMD®, ENERMAX has developed the all-in-one Liqtech TR4 CPU water cooler for the AMD® Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processors. The second generation of Liqtech TR4 has been updated with an addressable RGB water block that allows synchronization with supported motherboards.
- RGB water block
- The highlight of the Liqtech TR4 II is the new water block with addressable RGB LEDs that enables Rainbow lighting effects.
- The LEDs can be synchronized with the addressable RGB headers of supported motherboards from Asus and can then be easily controlled via mainboard software. For stand-alone operation, 10 preset lighting effects can be set with the included RGB control unit.
- Strong cooling performance
- The Radiaoren with 240, 280 or 360mm length offer a large cooling surface and supply in interaction with the T.B.Pressure high-pressure fans and the EF1 pump an enormous cooling capacity of 500W+ TDP. Thus the Liqtech TR4 II is able to control AMD® Ryzen™ Threadripper™ CPUs of the 1st and 2nd generation even at full capacity.
- 100% IHS coverage
- The AMD® Ryzen™ Threadripper™ 1st and 2nd generation AMD® CPUs are significantly larger than the AM4 CPUs. To completely cover the integrated Heat Spreader (IHS), the Liqtech TR4 II has a tailor-made cold plate. This is the only way to ensure the best possible heat transfer between CPU and cooler.
- The fast and user-friendly mounting system is only suitable for AMD® TR4 and SR3 sockets. The Liqtech TR4 II 240 and 360 radiators are compatible with 120mm fan holes and the Liqtech TR4 II 280 with 14cm fan holes.
Availability and prices
Liqtech TR4 II 240 [ELC-LTTRTO240-TBP] : 139,90 € MSRP incl. VAT
Liqtech TR4 II 280 [ELC-LTTRTO280-TBP] : 149,90€ MSRP incl. VAT
Liqtech TR4 II 360 [ELC-LTTRTO360-TBP] : 169,90€ MSRP incl. VAT
The market prices can deviate
The new liquid coolers are available immediately on the market.
Founded in Taiwan in 1990, Enermax Technology Corporation has grown to become one of the world's leading manufacturers of PC components such as power supplies, enclosures, fans, CPU coolers, memory solutions and other peripherals. Enermax works with certified manufacturing facilities to ensure the high quality and durability of its products. Enermax's own research and design centres ensure the continuous further development and innovative design of its products. In recent years, their innovations and ideas have repeatedly set new standards in the market. Subsidiaries and partners around the globe form an excellent network for the distribution of Enermax products as well as for ODM and OEM activities. Enermax coordinates its European business from Hamburg and organizes the supply of important European markets via the connected central warehouse.