Cooler Master, an award-winning PC components company, today launches the new MasterCase H100. The MasterCase H100 is a conveniently sized mini-ITX case that can be configured as a portable gaming rig, a tiny living room PC, and a desktop space-saver.
Crafted From H-Series DNA
From its industrial construction to its generous use of mesh, the H100 fits neatly in the series as a travel-sized alternative. A massive 200mm RGB fan is juxtaposed against the H100’s compact size, designed as a combination of extremes. The fan’s recessed mounting takes advantage of Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, proven to filter out dust, provide unrestricted ventilation, and makes the cleaning and maintenance process more efficient. The Fine Mesh spans the entire front panel and part of the top panel, leaving just enough room for a built-in handle to enhance portability.
Huge At Heart
Relative to its size, the H100 features a high capacity for storage support, benefitting systems built as a home theater PC or media center (4 x SSDs or 3 x SSDs + 1 x HDD). While the layout of the H100 works well with APUs, additional clearance space is provided for future upgrades with dedicated graphics cards. With the growing popularity of ITX graphics cards, gamers have a wide range of options to choose from with 210mm (max) of graphics card clearance within the H100. Compatible with an ATX power supply, efficient power is ensured for varying configurations.
- Compact Mini-ITX– A highly compact layout efficiently uses space to keep dimensions minimized.
- Fine Mesh Ventilation– The entire front panel and part of the top panel features Cooler Master’s signature Fine Mesh, achieving efficient airflow while also filtering out dust.
- 200mm RGB Fan– Despite its compact dimensions, the H100 features the H Series’ massive 200mm RGB fan.
- ATX Power Supply– Full-sized ATX power supplies are supported to improve hardware compatibility and ensure efficient power to the system.
- Built-In Handle– A handle is built into the top panel for added portability and on-the-go gaming.
- RGB Lighting Control– One RGB controller is included in the accessory pack. If the motherboard does not support the RGB control function, the RESET button can control the RGB lighting directly from the I/O panel.
- Component Support– Clearances of 210mm for the graphics card, 83mm for CPU coolers, and 210mm for PSUs offer room for powerful builds and future upgrades.
A Little Game-Changer
For a mini-ITX case, the MasterCase H100 features a high capacity for storage and ATX power supply compatibility. This makes the H100 the ideal bridge to move from a larger system to a more compact configuration; an entry point into the ITX landscape without the commitment to specific components like an SFX power supply. With advancements in small ITX graphics cards & APU/integrated graphics, the MasterCase H100 retains a high build versatility for function-focused systems at a competitive price point.
Pricing & Availability
The MasterCase H100 will be available for £54.99 at all major resellers.
About Cooler Master:
Cooler Master is a global computer components and peripheral company with a 27-year track record in releasing innovative products that truly advance the industry. We are driven by a passion for the things that make building a PC such a unique, rewarding experience, and sustained by a vision that we can reinvent the way these machines are designed, made and used. From our landmark release of the first ever aluminum PC case to our groundbreaking switch to the modular format, Cooler Master is committed to bringing our customers and fans the utmost in choice and control. For more information about Cooler Master, please visit www.coolermaster.com or follow us on https://instagram.com/coolermaster, https://twitter.com/coolermaster or http://www.facebook.com/coolermaster.