HEXUS has partnered with Cyberpower to give one lucky reader the chance of winning a Fangbook Evo HX7-100 gaming laptop powered by a fourth-generation Intel Core processor.
This 17.3in full-HD system is designed for high-quality gaming thrills and comes equipped with a quad-core Intel Core i7-4700MQ processor, 8GB of Corsair Vengeance memory, 500GB of storage and a dedicated Nvidia GeForce GTX 770M graphics card!
The Fangbook Evo HX7-100 is a serious bit of kit, and all you need to do to be in with a chance of winning this gaming laptop is answer the following question:
Hint: you can find the answer on Cyberpower's configuration page!
Terms & conditions
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, August 5, 2013
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form and winners will be notified within seven days of the competition closing date, second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted
- The prize is a Cyberpower Fangbook Evo HX7-100 gaming laptop
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- This competition is open to HEXUS readers the world over (please note: if shipping outside the UK then the winner is liable for all taxes and duties)
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners