According to reports, approximately 3,000 World of Warcraft fans queued outside HMV in Oxford Street London to get their hands on the latest expansion pack, World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade. We've managed to get our hands on a copy, courtesy of Vivendi and we'd like to hand it over to one lucky HEXUS.gaming reader.
In World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, players will be able to advance their characters up to level 70, unlocking a world of power and possibilities along the way. Additional features coming in The Burning Crusade include two new playable races (the Blood Elves and the Draenei), flying mounts, new talents and abilities for all character classes, the new jewelcrafting profession, new magical weapons and armour, and many enhancements to player-vs.-player action. The expansion will also lead veteran players through the fabled Dark Portal and into Outland, former homeworld of the Orcs and site of a series of cataclysmic events that helped shape the history of the Warcraft universe. In this shattered world, players will encounter new challenges and dangers in the form of new outdoor zones, quests, dungeons, never-before-seen monsters, and much more. Over the course of their new adventures in The Burning Crusade, players will grow in experience and power as they uncover the rich lore and mysteries of Outland and do battle with the demonic forces of The Burning Legion.
World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade is released today and can be purchased from Play.com
To be in with a chance of picking up a copy of the game and an exclusive poster simply send your name and address with the header “Warcraft" by clicking on the following link
Winners will be notified via email and the competition forum.The winner will be drawn from all correct entries received by the closing date of Sunday 21st January, midnight GMT.
The usual HEXUS competition rules apply as stated below.
Rules and RegulationsThe competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date 21st January, 2007
• No responsibility will be taken for lost or damaged entries. Proof of sending by email is not proof of entry
• In event of any dispute the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
• Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 5 days after the closing date
• The prize is a one copy of World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade (original game needed) and a poster.
• Prizes will be sent out directly from HEXUS.gaming.
• In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
• Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
• Entrants can be assured that no details will be kept on file or re-distributed.
• Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
• Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions