Today sees the launch of AMD's new 890GX chipset and with it comes new motherboards sporting it. In the interests of putting a smile on our readers' faces, Gigabyte and HEXUS are giving a 890GX motherboard away in our latest competition!
Gigabyte's 890GPA-UD3H mainboard comes with the brand new AMD 890GX chipset (of course) and fashions USB 3.0 as well as the latest SATA technology and the Radeon HD 4290 IGP. So if you want to get your hands on the latest AM3 motherboard, read on...
Liking the look of that? To be in with a chance of winning, riddle me this...
How many SATA ports does the Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H have?
Hint: If you have images turned off, now would be a good idea to turn them on again!
Submit your answer using the online entry form, but not before the closing date of 29th March 2010... viel Glück!
Terms & Conditions
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 29th March 2010
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is a Gigabyte 890GPA-UD3H motherboard
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK only, who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions