Intel's P55 chipset has caused quite a stir on the inter-tubes with a swathe of manufacturers coming forth with P55 based motherboards. ASUS is no exception, of course, with its P7P55D range of boards.
To celebrate, ASUS is giving HEXUS readers a chance to win a P7P55D motherboard. Super-awesome!
Here's a brief vid outlining the board's features, in case you're not familiar:
For a chance at winning the board, all you have to do is answer one simple question:
What are the key elements of the ASUS Xtreme Design Philosophy?
a) Performance, Reliability and Safety
b) Slow, Unreliable and Dangerous
c) Fast, Flaky, Featureless
The ASUS website can help you with the answer if you don't know it already!
Hit the entry form to fill out your details and submit your answer. The competition ends on 3rd December 2009. Good luck everyone!
Rules & Regulations
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, 3rd December 2009
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official entry form
- In event of any dispute, the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winner will be notified by email no later than 14 days after the closing date
- The prize is an ASUS P7P55D motherboard provided by ASUS.
- HEXUS.net will do everything to ensure a speedy delivery of your prize, but we cannot guarantee a delivery date.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 12 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no personal details will be re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions