- Superior NVMe PCIe Performance
- Supports Full-Security Suite; Including TCG Opal
Sunbury on Thames, UK – May 20th, 2019 – Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP, the Flash memory affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., a world leader in memory products and technology solutions, today announced KC2000, its next generation M.2 NVMe™ PCIe SSD for enterprise and power users. Kingston’s KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD delivers powerful performance using the latest Gen 3.0 x 4 controller and 96-layer 3D TLC NAND. Offering superior read and write speeds up to 3,200 and 2,200MB/s1, respectively, KC2000 delivers outstanding performance and endurance, and improves workflow in desktop, workstations and high-performance computing (HPC) systems.
KC2000 is a self-encrypting drive that supports end-to-end data protection using 256-bit AES Hardware-based encryption and allows the usage of independent software vendors with TCG Opal 2.0 security management solutions such as Symantec™, McAfee™, WinMagic® and others. KC2000 also has built-in Microsoft eDrive support, a security storage specification for use with BitLocker.
“KC2000 is designed for high-performance client usage especially intensive workloads on PCs and workstations that demand speed and reliability,” said Tony Hollingsbee, SSD business manager EMEA, Kingston. “The drive provides greater flexibility, is available in multiple capacities up to 2TB2 and its M.2 form factor saves space. KC2000 is the perfect SSD for users looking for the ultimate storage upgrade.”
KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD is available in 250GB, 500GB, 1TB and 2TB2 capacities and is backed by a limited five-year warranty and free technical support. For more information visit kingston.com.
KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
250GB KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
500GB KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
1000GB KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
2000GB KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD
Kingston KC2000 NVMe PCIe SSD Features and Specifications:
- Incredible NVMe PCIe performance
- Supports a full-security suite (TCG Opal 2.0, AES 256-bit, eDrive)
- Ideal for desktop, workstations and high-performance computing (HPC) systems
- Upgrade your PC with capacities up to 2TB2
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: NVMe PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4 Lanes
- Capacities2: 250GB, 500GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Controller: SMI 2262EN
- NAND: 96-layer 3D TLC
- Encrypted: AES 256-bit Hardware-based Encryption
- Sequential Read/Write1:
- 250GB – up to 3,000/1,100MB/s
- 500GB – up to 3,000/2,000MB/s
- 1TB – up to 3,200/2,200MB/s
- 2TB – up to 3,200/2,200MB/s
- Random 4K Read/Write1:
- 250GB – up to 350,000/200,000 IOPS
- 500GB – up to 350,000/250,000 IOPS
- 1TB – up to 350,000/275,000 IOPS
- 2TB – up to 250,000/250,000 IOPS
- Total Bytes Written (TBW)3:
- 250GB – 150TBW
- 500GB – 300TBW
- 1TB – 600TBW
- 2TB – 1.2PBW
- Power Consumption: .003W Idle / .2W Avg / 2.1W (MAX) Read / 7W (MAX) Write
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 80mm x 22mm x 3.5mm
- 250GB – 8g
- 500GB – 10g
- 1TB – 10g
- 2TB – 11g
- Vibration Operating: 2.17G Peak (7-800Hz)
- Vibration Non-operating: 20G Peak (20-1000Hz)
- MTBF: 2,000,000
- Warranty/Support4: Limited 5-year warranty with free technical support
1 Based on “out-of-box performance” using a PCIe 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, and usage. IOMETER Random 4K Read/Write is based on 8GB partition.
2 Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and thus is not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash memory guide at kingston.com/flashguide.
3 Total Bytes Written (TBW) is derived from the JEDEC Client Workload (JESD219A).
4 Limited warranty based on 5 years or “Percentage Used” which can be found using the Kingston SSD Manager (Kingston.com/SSDManager). For NVMe SSDs, a new unused product will show a Percentage Used value of 0, whereas a product that reaches its warranty limit will show a Percentage Used value of greater than or equal to one hundred (100).
Kingston can be found on:
About Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP.
Kingston Digital Europe Co LLP is the Flash memory affiliate of affiliate of Kingston Technology Company, Inc. the world’s largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for computers, digital cameras and mobile devices. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Canada, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call +44 (0)1932 738888 or visit www.kingston.com.