Newly merged HP Printing and Personal Systems group exhibits compelling customer experiences with innovative portfolio
BRACKNELL, UK, 9th May, 2012 - HP today showcased its unparalleled line of computers and printers, the first show of resolve for the newly created HP Printing and Personal Systems group.
More than 500 media influencers from around the world gathered at the Shanghai Expo Centre to view the new products, which include:
- HP SpectreXT, an ultramobile premium UltrabookTM that delivers an overall premium experience with extraordinary design and performance;
- HP ENVY Sleekbooks and HP ENVY Ultrabook systems, providing the ultimate combination of style and substance for entertainment experiences;
- HP EliteBook Folio, built from the ground up to be everything a business Ultrabook should be with security, manageability and reliability;
- HP t410 All-in-One Smart Zero Client, which features single-wire Power over Ethernet;
- HP Z220 Workstations and HP EliteBook Mobile Workstations with professional-class features;
- HP Officejet 150 Mobile All-in-One, the world's first mobile all-in-one printer,(1)and an ideal companion for business professionals who need a compact, durable solution for printing, scanning and copying while on the go; and
- Four new HP LaserJet printers and an HP Scanjet, providing small and medium businesses (SMBs) and enterprise customers professional-quality documents and fast print speeds, along with the ability to extend the office beyond its physical location.
The newly merged HP Printing and Personal Systems group, announced on 21st March, enables HP to rally more energy and resources in service to customers. The combined organisation enables greater investment in innovation and marketing, as well as streamlines HP's collaboration with channel partners globally.
"The products we unveiled today are inspired by our customers, and confirm our passion to fuse form, function, style and reliability into great computers and printers," said Todd Bradley, executive vice president, Printing and Personal Systems, HP. "We are well positioned to continue delivering innovation in the future for customers in China and everywhere else around the globe."
HP's premier client event, HP Discover, takes place between the 4th-7th June in Las Vegas.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world's largest technology company, HP brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to solve customer problems. More information about HP (NYSE: HPQ) is available at http://www.hp.com.
(1) Based on market research of comparable A4 mobile inkjet printers less than $500 as of September 2011.