Eurocom’s Supercomputer-class, Mobile Workstation- the Sky X7W- is designed for Engineering On-the-Go and has gotten even lighter than its predecessor. Boasting just as much hardware power despite weighing half a pound less than its big brother- the Tornado F7W- Eurocom picks up right where it left off with its new Sky X7W Mobile Workstation!
The Sky X7W is powered by Intel’s i9-9900KS 8core/16thread processor and features NVIDIA’s Quadro P-series or GeForce RTX 20-series GPU’s. It comes with a standard 17.3-inch display, up to 128GB of memory, with space up to 20TB of internal storage via 4 physical drives.
With a wide selection of vibrant displays ranging across different resolutions and refresh rates (up to stunning 60Hz 4K UHD) and the ability to support up to four separate monitors, users get the maximum visual performance and experience for their money. Built-in ONKYO speakers and subwoofer with a Sound Blaster X Pro-Gaming 360˚ sound system, and a backlit colour-customizable keyboard, make the Sky X7W the perfect system for game design and game play!
But don’t worry- the Sky X7W isn’t just for gamers. With available fingerprint and Kensington Lock security, TPM 2.0, and BIOS Disk encryption, whatever project professional users are working on will remain strictly for-your-eyes only!
The Eurocom Sky X7W is fully-socketed, which means that users can customize, replace and upgrade their internal components as needed, allowing the laptop to keep up with increasing hardware requirements well into the future and perform at a high level for a very long time. Good thing too, considering the starting price of $2166 USD ($2599 CAD). The Sky X7W is another addition to Eurocom’s selection of GPU-upgradeable, CPU and User-upgradeable laptops. Eurocom laptops are specifically designed for long-lifespan, heavy-duty use and Engineering on-the-Go.
EUROCOM Sky X7W Core Features:
1. All-In-One Design: Integrated 17.3” LCD + Keyboard + Built-in UPS battery
2. Weight & Dimensions: 3.9 kg (8.58 lbs) 418 x 295 x39.9 mm (16.72x11.81x1.6-inches)
3. CPUs: socketed desktop LGA1151 CPU, up to Intel i9-9900KS, 8cores/16threads, fully- unlocked
4. Memory: up to 128GB DDR4 RAM via 4 x SODIMM slots
5. Storage: up to 20TB of total storage with 4 physical drives: 2x M.2 NVMe SSD and 2 x SATA3 drives
6. RAID Options: RAID 0/1/5/10 with 4 NVMe SSD’s ; RAID 0/1/5/10 via 4 drives
7. Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Server 2018, Linux/Ubuntu
8. Networking: 1GbE LAN RJ-45 port Killer E2500 + M.2 WLAN/Bluetooth
9. Security: TPM 2.0, BIOS Disk encryption, Fingerprint and Kensington Lock
10. Ports: 1x Thunderbolt3 combo port (USB Type-C); 2x miniDP, 1x HDMI, 4x USB, Headphone; Mic; Line-in; RJ45 (LAN)
11. Chassis: Heavy-duty, mechanical design via combination of aluminum alloy and German-manufactured resins.
Sky X7W Press Resources:
Configuration options: https://eurocom.com/ec/specs(334)SkyX7W