Here's a competition that's good for you and your soul. HEXUS in partnership with ARM is giving our readers to win one of two Asus Chromebook Flip C100. These little touchscreen marvels are the world's first 10in convertible Chromebooks and pack everyday computing into a thin-and-light form factor weighing just 890g. Armed with a lovely 10.1in IPS screen and powered by an ARM-based Rockchip quad-core Cortex-A17 CPU and an ARM Mali GPU, this is the very definition of mobile computing.
But here's the best bit. Each of our two winners can donate a further five - yes, five - Chromebook Flip C100s to a local school or charity of their choice, thus giving something back to the community at large. This global competition is therefore not one to be missed, so simply answer the following simple question to enter our free prize draw, and don't forget, you can also claim a second entry via Facebook to increase your chances!
Terms & conditions
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The prize draw is open to HEXUS readers aged 12 years or over.
- The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date, October 22, 2015.
- Only one entry is permitted per household per HEXUS entry form; second Facebook entries, if applicable, are permitted. Duplicate entries on either form will result in disqualification and no entrant may win more than one prize.
- The winners will be notified via email by October 29, 2015. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the promoter sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, HEXUS reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
- The prize is one of two Asus Chromebook Flip C100 computers, with each of the two winners able to donate a further five to a local school or charity of their choosing.
- In the event that the prize offered is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater specification.
- Prizes will ship to winners within 45 days of the draw, though we aim for sooner.
- HEXUS and its partners are responsible for shipping within the criteria laid out and the winner is responsible for local taxes if applicable.
- Prize draws are not open to employees of HEXUS and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- A list of previous competition winners is available at HEXUS.net/Competition_Winners.