If you weren't lucky enough to win a GeForce 9 series graphics card in our earlier competition, here's your chance to win an even more exhilarating prize!
HEXUS, along with Intel and the folks at Scan, are giving two lucky readers the chance to win a day 'down the track' to get some hands-on racing experience with Christian Klien - BMW's Formula 1 test driver!
Sound like fun? Yep? Well, all you need to do is enter our simple competition by naming the song that best describes how you feel about Intel, and why. Yep, it's really that easy.
To be in with a chance of burning rubber on June 27th at Greenwich Dockland Raceway, the UK's largest indoor track, with Team Scan and Intel Karting Club trailing in your wake, head on over to our competition page.
The competition closes on June 23rd, so hurry, fill in the form, cross your fingers, and you could be hearing from us on the 24th. Good luck!
Enter here! (UK entrants only, we're afraid)
Rules and Regulations
- The competition winners will be picked at random from all eligible entries that arrive by midnight of the closing date June 23rd 2008
- Competition entries are only applicable via the official competition page
- In event of any dispute the judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Only one entry is permitted per household. The winners will be notified by email on June 24th 2008
- The grand prize is one of two Karting experiences with BMW F1 test driver - Christian Klien and the Intel Karting Club at Greenwich Docklands Raceway on the 27th June 2008
- Competitions are open to residents in the UK who are over 18 years of age
- Entrants can be assured that no details will be kept on file or re-distributed
- Prize Draws are not open to employees of HEXUS.net and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and members employees' immediate families
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions