The BlackBerry Q10 on Three is 4G Ready and future proofed meaning customers can enjoy the ultimate internet experience now and when 4G LTE arrives later this year, without the need to change price plans or pay a premium. Three's Ultrafast network, currently supported by DC-HSDPA technology, already covers 80 per cent of the UK population.
The BlackBerry Q10 is available for £35 a month with an upfront cost of £49 on the Ultimate Internet 500 plan and for £37 a month with an upfront cost of £49 on The One Plan - both plans come with all-you-can-eat data.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Devices at Three said, "With lightning fast features such as Instant Action, allowing people to type and launch apps like Skype straight from the homescreen, the BlackBerry Q10 is the perfect addition to our Ultrafast network. Plus, with WhatsApp Messenger also available on BlackBerry 10, people can send friends as many messages as they like, making the most of Three's all-you-can-eat data."
The new BlackBerry 10 user interface is designed to make things quick and easy. For example, people can peek at their messages with just one swipe or start typing on the homescreen and the Q10 will offer quick shortcuts.
In addition, this fantastic smartphone also includes an 8 megapixel camera with Time Shift camera mode, which captures a sequence of shots when taking a picture, allowing people to merge them together for the ideal picture.
- Full Qwerty keypad
- Peek at your messages from any app with just one swipe
- Ultra brilliant meets Ultrafast
- Take BBMTM to a new level with BBM Video and Screen Share
- Capture the perfect group shot with Time Shift camera mode
- Plan events easily, collecting your photos, emails, web links and messages together in one place
- Up to 16GB internal memory
- 8 megapixel camera
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we've built an award-winning high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK's first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.8% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three took first place in 8 out of 11 categories in the most recent YouGov Tablet Survey. Three also came first in the most recent uSwitch Best Network awards. For more info visit: www.three.co.uk/awards.