- Most anticipated smart phone of the year available from £31 per month*
- Unlimited Samsung Galaxy S4 data plans from £39 per month for Virgin customers
23 April 2013, London, UK - Virgin Media has announced that its TiVo and Broadband customers will be able to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy S4 from just £31* per month when it hits stores this Saturday.
Virgin Media TV broadband or home phone customers who choose the Samsung Galaxy S4 will get £5 off their monthly mobile tariff, inclusive insurance worth £7.99 per month and unlimited calls and texts to other Virgin Media mobiles.
Graeme Oxby, Executive Director of Mobile & Home Phone at Virgin Media said: "We've had record levels of interest in the Samsung Galaxy S4 so we're delighted to offer our customers exclusive treats they can't get elsewhere, including a fiver off their monthly bill and inclusive insurance. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will go straight to the top of the battle of the smart phones; making the inclusive insurance with next day replacement the obvious choice for Virgin Media customers."
The Samsung Galaxy S4 will be the slimmest, fastest and most powerful member of the Samsung Galaxy family. It will offer never seen before features including Samsung Smart Pause and Samsung Smart Scroll which allow users to intuitively control their phone with their eyes and for entertainment fanatics, the Samsung Galaxy S4 offers a stunning 441ppi 5-inch screen and will even double up as an infrared remote control.
Virgin Media Samsung Galaxy S4 Pricing
Starter Essential Premiere
Monthly price £99 upfront £36 £41 £44
Monthly Price £69 upfront £38 £43 £46
Mins 200 600 2500
Texts 500 Unlimited Unlimited
Data (in the UK) 500MB 1GB Unlimited
Calls to UK landlines (Inc. in total minutes) (Inc. in total minutes) Unlimited
Virgin Media Customer Exclusives
Monthly price £99 upfront £31 £36 £39
Monthly Price £69 upfront £33 £38 £41
Calls & texts to Virgin Mobiles Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
with 24 hour replacement Inclusive Inclusive Inclusive
Exclusive extras for Virgin Media Broadband and TiVo customers:
- £5 off your monthly mobile tariff - save £60 per year
- Calls from Virgin Home Phone to Virgin Mobiles during inclusive calling periods
- Unlimited calls and texts to other Virgin Mobiles
Inclusive Insurance worth £7.99 per month - save over £90 per year with guaranteed next day replacement visit www.virginmedia.com/insurance for more details
- Mobile Rescue - Contacts stored safely online and customers can lock and locate their handset remotely
- SMS Alerts to let you know when you're reaching applicable allowance limits
- Tariff flexibility to move onto higher or lower tariffs anytime without penalty
- Better network coverage than ever before on Virgin Media with T-Mobile and Orange networks in the UK
- Three months free Spotify on compatible handsets
- For full handset specifications go to store.virginmedia.com/SamsungS4
* £99 up front exclusive to Virgin Media TiVo and Broadband customers
** Exclusive rates available to Virgin Media customers subscribing to TV or broadband services
About Virgin Media
Virgin Media is the first provider of all four broadband, TV, mobile phone and home phone services in the UK.
The company's cable network - the result of a multi-billion pound private investment - delivers ultrafast broadband connections to over half of all UK homes, with speeds of up to 100Mb, and is being expanded to reach thousands more people across the country.
Virgin Media has developed the most advanced interactive television service, bringing together broadcast TV, thousands of hours of on demand programming and the best of the web in a single set-top box powered by TiVo. The company was the first to offer HD TV and 3D on demand to millions of UK households.
Virgin Media also operates the most popular virtual mobile network in the UK which, when launched, was the world's first such mobile phone service. It is also one of the largest fixed-line home phone providers in the country.
Virgin Media Inc. is listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market and the London Stock Exchange (VMED).