STM Goods, a leading designer of innovative bags, cases, and accessories for consumer electronic devices have launched newest line of products: The Myth Collection.A four-piece assortment of casual, handsome accessories, Myth combines STM’s trademark protection and clever, thoughtful design with a captivating look of complementary colours and fabrics.
The Myth line is comprised of a 28L capacity backpack, 18L backpack, laptop brief, and laptop sleeve, as well as two storage accessory items—the Must Stash and the larger Dapper Wrapper. Each pack and brief boasts abundant storage, divided into roomy sections that easily house daily essentials: a laptop, tablet, phone, and documents (the roomier backpacks even have enough space to house incidentals such as a lightweight jacket or lunch bag). Suspended tech cells for digital gear provide ample protection for fragile contents, and numerous zippers and pockets throughout the bags help ensure that all smaller items (batteries, cables, pens, etc.) remain organised and safely in place.
The Myth sleeve is sized and designed specifically to safely carry and protect a laptop, and features a fleece-lined section that securely cradles tech gear. Must Stash is a 1.5L volume carrier that comfortably fits inside most STM backpacks and provides additional organisation as a repository for cords, pens, and other small items. Dapper Wrapper features multiple pockets and storage compartments for corralling cables, adapters, and other larger odds and ends.
All products in the Myth Collection are constructed from lightweight, water resistant fabric.
The Myth Collection is a culmination of STM’s more than 20 years of innovation, creating products that are “Smarter Than Most” and enabling the brand to attain a reputation as an industry leader in originality. Each of the new Myth items teem with features that demonstrate a smarter functionality in one of six key categories (some features on backpacks only):
- Smarter Protection: SlingTech™suspends laptop away from edge of the pack, isolating it from the bump zone; fleece-lined laptop section and tablet pocket cradle tech gear
- Smarter Design: ComfortCarry™harnessfeatures ergonomic curved fit, provides ideal weight distribution; TPU coated webbing handles with rivets ensures durability
- Smarter Travel: PassPort™securely easily connects the backpack to other baggage items
- Smarter Construction: Water and dirt repellent, environmentally-friendly fabric; air channel back panel system promotes air flow, keeps the user cool and comfortable; reverse coil zippers (slider positioned on the flatter side) keep moisture and grunge out; main zipper on each of the backpacks is waterproof
- Smarter Technology: Remarkable CableReady™system lets you charge on-the-go with cords out of sight; portable power pocket; AirPod pocket offers quick, easy access to your wireless headphones; dedicated place to keep ear buds safely stowed, corralled, and untangled
- Smarter Organisation: Roomy capacity; internal power brick/cable compartment; fleece-lined storage for sunglasses
“From the very start of our company, STM has created products that work for the customer in a better, more intelligent way,” said Ethan Nyholm, CEO and co-founder of STM Goods. “For example, our SlingTech™feature is one of the industry’s most revolutionary innovations in digital gear protection. Today, with the introduction of such creature comforts as the ComfortCarry™harness, and convenient pockets for AirPod and ear bud storage, we continue to create products that set new standards for effectiveness, efficiency, and originality.
“It occurred to us that associating the letters in our company name, with a message that clearly identifies to the customer why our products are their best choice, made perfect sense in reinforcing a strong brand identity. When people see the letters STM, they will be able to make the immediate connection that our products are ‘Smarter Than Most,’ helping to establish us as the most appropriate choice, the better choice—the first choice—for a pack or brief.”
One design feature that sets Myth apart from other STM collections is the assortment of fabrics used in the product lineup. In the past, the company has used identical materials and textures—in a variety of different colour choices—throughout a particular collection. For Myth, STM chose to use different materials and textures for each of the three colour selections (300D x 400D poly for the granite black, 300D x 600D nylon/poly blend for slate blue, and 300D x 600D poly triple diamond rip for windsor wine).
Pricing for items in the Myth Collection is as follows: 28L backpack £119.95; 18L backpack, £99.95; brief £69.95; and sleeve, £49.95. Dapper Wrapper retails for £24.95; Must Stash for £14.95.
About STM Goods
STM Goods: Smarter Than Most. Australian-born and grown worldwide, the brand’s mission is to improve how people protect and carry their precious daily cargo. Since its inception in 1998, STM Goods has become an industry leader in the innovation of laptop bags, packs, fitted cases, and other accessories designed to safeguard digital gear, stylishly. Our goal is to make whatever you’re doing easier, safer, and a little more unique…in the smartest way possible. For more information, visit www.stmgoods.com