2.0 Multimedia Speaker System Provides Impressive Audio Performance for Listeners
Edifier®, a supplier of visionary speaker systems supporting state-of-the-art design and extraordinary sound quality, continues to consolidate its position as a leader in the manufacture of high quality, multimedia speaker systems with its latest lifestyle product launch.
The Edifier Prime USB is a dynamic 2.0 multimedia USB Hub speaker system with both USB audio streaming and regular analog audio input capabilities. The full-range speaker drivers are mounted in designer white satellites combined with the top mounted electronic volume controls guarantee ease of use an impressive audio performance. The Prime USB is compatible with all PC and home based computer systems, and the unique 4 USB Hub connection provides a single point of connectivity for keyboards, mouse devices, data transfer and other USB-enabled devices.
- Dynamic Multimedia USB Hub speaker system with 52mm full-range magnetically shielded speaker drives.
- Full USB audio streaming capability.
- 4 USB Hub connection.
- AUX stereo input, USB cable and 3.5mm analog audio input cable included.
- Top mounted electronic volume control, full range universal AC/DC power supply.
- Total Power Output: RMS 2 x 1W (THD - 10%)
- Signal to noise ratio: 85dBA
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.5%
- Input Sensitivity: 450 +- 50mV (THD + N = 1%)
- Speaker Dimensions (W x H x D): 63mm x 156mm x 147mm
Price and Availability:
The Prime USB is available at SRP £49.99 inc and is available online from Amazon.co.uk. and Micro Direct.
Established in Beijing in May 1996, the Edifier Group quickly expanded overseas, and in 1998 developed into a transnational group company. The Company's head offices are in Vancouver, Canada, being mainly responsible for group strategy sales, product planning, and product R&D.
Edifier operates two production bases in China, in Beijing and Shenzhen, with full product R&D, plastic injection, machining, painting, silk-screen printing, and assembly. The R&D team is composed of dedicated acoustical engineers from Beijing, and North America. The Group had more than 2,500 employees worldwide, and manufacturing facilities covering an area of 100,000 square metres.