Abingdon, UK, 19 October 2010 - Kaspersky Lab has announced the launch of its new range of corporate products for small, medium and large businesses, as well as public-sector organisations. The new products will allow businesses to guard their IT systems and data against the threats of viruses, hackers, spam and malware.
This range of solutions provide world-class protection for a broad spectrum of corporate IT infrastructure, including servers, gateways, network storage, workstations, terminals and mobile devices. The products and solutions are compatible with the main business IT platforms and applications, including Windows Server Enterprise Edition, Linux File Server and Lotus Domino, as well as providing compatibility with virtualisation and hierarchical data storage.
Kaspersky Lab's new corporate products feature flexible configuration settings, allowing on-demand in-depth virus scanning, as well as the Kaspersky Administration Kit, which can be used to manage the protection of the corporate IT infrastructure, providing excellent levels of reporting and problem resolution. Antivirus scans and updates can be scheduled for quiet periods, minimising any negative effects on the network.
"By launching our new and refreshed product line, we bring high value to businesses as we offer solid anti-malware protection for heterogeneous IT infrastructures," said Keith Maskell, Vice President of Corporate Business for Kaspersky Lab. "With our global expert support in local language and efficient manageability solutions, customers don't need to worry about system failure and business downtime."
The new line of IT security products and solutions for businesses of all sizes includes the following products:
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux File Server 8.0
- Kaspersky Security 8.0 for Microsoft Exchange Servers 2007/2010
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Lotus Domino
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG Standard Edition
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Linux
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security 8 for Smartphone
- Kaspersky Hosted Security Services (A cloud-based solution extending a company's security perimeter to the cloud, away from the corporate boundary)
The Kaspersky Lab corporate product range will be strengthened over the coming months with additional products, further broadening its offering on the market.
The new range of Kaspersky Lab corporate solutions will be available from November. For more information about the products, please visit Kaspersky Lab's website at: http://www.kaspersky.com/business.