Instantly exchange data between Android devices and HFS+ or exFAT, NTFS, FAT32-formatted USB flash drives
Freiburg, Germany – March 1, 2018 – Paragon Software, a leading file systems and storage management expert, releases the third edition of Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB On-the-Go by Paragon Software. This application enables an instant, non-root method for transferring files between any Android devices — smartphones, tablets, or Android TVs — and HFS+, exFAT, NTFS, or FAT32-formatted USB flash drives. The new edition supports Android Storage Access Framework (SAF) and comes with new UI options for easier data management. Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software now utilizes the native, built-in Android file manager, providing users more flexibility in accessing USB OTG storages directly – without the need to install additional applications. What's more, the SAF integration in Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software allows users to access data from USB flash drives directly from SAF-supported third-party applications, such as messaging, cloud storage services, Gmail clients, and others.
The user interface has been updated with new control options that make browsing and opening photos, movies, and documents on-the-go easier than ever. By selecting “Manage Files,” users can easily transfer files from USB devices or between onboard memory and USB, as well as perform file operations including copy, move, rename, delete, and share.
- Paragon File System Link as Android SAF Document Provider;
- Integration with built-in Android file manager;
- Direct access to external storage media without installing third-party utilities such as Total Commander;
- Advanced third-party applications support:
- attach files to e-mail via Gmail;
- upload files to cloud storage via Google drive, Yandex.Disk, Dropbox;
- send files to contacts directly in WhatsApp, Telegram, Skype.
How Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software works:
1. Install Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software on your Android device(s).
2. Connect USB flash drive via USB OTG and mount the necessary file system.
3. Tap “Browse” and select the desired option:
a. “Open files” to view files;
b. “Manage files” to copy, move, delete, or rename files.
4. To choose your USB volume, tap the hamburger menu and select Paragon File System Link.
For users who prefer to work with Total Commander, Plugin for Total Commander functionality remains the same. Watch this video to see how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoD6B6EN4J4
Availability: Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB by Paragon Software is available at Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paragon.tcplugins_ntfs_ro&referrer=utm_source%3Dpress-release. File systems can be purchased separately or as a pack for just $9,99.
About Paragon Software
Since 1994, Paragon Software has been delivering reliable software products and technology solutions that every day help users, IT professionals, and businesses keep data healthy and safe. We offer file systems and storage management, deployment, and migration of heterogeneous appliances and systems, data protection, business continuity and disaster recovery for hybrid environments. Our global business partners include AJA, Asus, QNAP, Western Digital, ZTE, and many others.